Over on my other blog, Juicing Momma, I just shared a recipe for making bread out of the pulp from juicing fruits and veggies.
I hope you’ll indulge me for this week’s Blogging through the Alphabet post and just click over there for this week’s installment. I’ve had an incredibly busy couple of weeks, and I just don’t have another post in me tonight!
To be nice, I will post the giveaway here, though. Because it’s great, and I wouldn’t want you to miss it if you weren’t interested in making Juice Pulp Bread!
Here is a little about this mixer:
- Equipped with a 325-watt motor and 10 mixing speeds, making delicious treats is easier with the KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-qt. Stand Mixer.
- The flat beater and dough hook mix chunky ingredients, while the wire whisk handles more delicate concoctions.
- Stainless steel 5-qt. bowl includes an ergonomic handle and pouring shield.
- Also features a tilt-back head and durable all-metal construction.
- UL listed.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions: 16-3/8Lx11Wx16-1/2H”.
Enter to win!
Contest begins on Monday, January 20, 2014 ar 12:00am EST and ends at 11:59pm EST on Friday, January 31, 2014.
By entering, you are agreeing to the legal terms stated below the Giveaway Tool.
Legal Terms: No purchase necessary to win. Void where prohibited. Valid only in the United States. Must be at least 18 years of age to enter. Must have a mailing address within the continental United States (sorry no APO/FPO). Winner will be selected by Giveaway Tools and will be notified within 48 hours of the contest’s close. Selected winner’s will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Prizes provided by & awarded by the sponsor(s). The act of liking a Facebook page is not required to win. I hope you win!