Education alone today will determine the type of government, the quality of culture, the influence of the Church, and the economy of our nation tomorrow.
PROMISE, n. In Scripture, the promise of God is the declaration or assurance which God has given in his word of bestowing blessings on his people. Such assurance resting on the perfect justice, power, benevolence and immutable veracity of God, cannot fail of performance.
By the time your students reach middle school, they have formed the foundation for what they believe. It is imperative that we as parents bestow on our children an education based on the principles of self-government and a Biblical worldview. Eighty percent of Christians are lacking a Biblical worldview.
Did you hear that?
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty.
God’s Principle of Individuality
- Doctrinal Application: Our God is Himself an Individual who made us in His image for a providential purpose.
- Personal Application: My unique individuality has a purposeful destiny that can only be fulfilled through Christ’s redemption.
The Principle of Christian Self-Government
- Doctrinal Application: Knowing God through Christ teaches me to obey Him and enjoy liberty with law.
- Personal Application: I am only properly self-governed when governed by Christ.
The Principle of Christian Character
- Doctrinal Application: As my character is forged by Christ, I reach my fullest expression and enjoy harmony with others.
- Personal Application: My character predicts the success and happiness of fulfilling my destiny.
Conscience is the Most Sacred Property
- Doctrinal Application: Righteous law protects life and property; consent is the title to conscience.
- Personal Application: My stewardship of property, both internal and external, has consequences.
The Christian Form of Our Government
- Doctrinal Application: The form of government proven to best protect life and property is a Christian constitutional federal republic.
- Personal Application: As I learn to think governmentally, I can balance the three powers of government to avert the tyranny of self in my personal conduct.
Planting the Seed of Local Self-Government
- Doctrinal Application: Education is the cause to effect multi-generational maintenance of a Christian republic.
- Personal Application: I continually sow seeds in my thought, speech and action; consequently I continually reap the results.
American Political Union
- Doctrinal Application: The internal gives rise to the external.
- Personal Application: Internal unity spawns external union.